Name :  anonymous  Date/Time of Question : 20/3/2562 15:39:01
Topics :  128809  Cardiac Angioplasty
Question :  Sir/Madam, I am Muaviyath Abdul Latheef, from Republic of Maldives. Suffering form some cardiac problems and need medical/surgical advice of the specialist doctors at your hospital. I would like to email, medical records to you for a better advice. Kindly let me know how to attache medical records. Looking forward to hearing from you and I remain. Best Regards Muaviyath Abdul Latheef
Answer :  we do consult as a general topics, for a special case like you I would advise you to see our specialist at OPD
By physician :  055
Consultant physician  :  -
Date/Time of Answer :  2/4/2562 14:16:55