Name :  anonymous  Date/Time of Question : 26/4/2565 16:06:52
Topics :  150156  ovarian cancer treatment with hipec surgery
Question :  HI we would like to take our patient to your hospital and as such, we would request you to recommend the name of the gyno oncologist with whom we can have an appointment and seek to advise our patient for treatment including HIPEC SURGERY if recommended. We would therefore request you to please share with us his/her name and contact email address or telephone no if possible. thanks and regards, Tamzid cell:+8801747910946
Answer :  please contact department of gynecology Dr. Suwanit Dr Peerapong
By physician :  055
Consultant physician  :  -
Date/Time of Answer :  17/5/2565 13:28:34