Strategy 1 : Research Excellence
1. Area of excellence in research
2. Personnel development research
3. Management development research
4. Research paper publication and using research result
To be the excellence in research, having knowledgeable, skillful and ethical research graduates, having research work and health innovation, having publications and using research result, as well as being research leader.
Strategy 2 : Teaching, Learning and Academic Excellence
1. Formulate curriculum for producing quality medical and health science graduates in compliance with the need of Thai society
2. Set up the system and mechanism that support the medical education toward the excellence
3. Promote potential curricula to the international level
4. Create academic service to show the excellence of organization and meet the need of society
5. Develop the teaching staff’s potential and support academic and research distribution
To produce ethical and humanistic doctors and health science personnel with international professional potential, including quality life which can be life long and continuing development, in compliance with the need of society, as well as lifting up the medical and health science education toward the international level, establish the international curriculum, develop the management system and factors which support being internationalization.
Strategy 3 : Health Care and Service Excellence
1. Arrange the up-to-date and high quality services which are reasonable price and link to the society and community.
2. Create networkings among hospitals in the university and national levels
3. Develop innovation and promote health services with high excellent potential
4. Develop the standard of pharmacy system
5. Develop the laboratories and supporting divisions to get the certificate from the International
Organization for Standardization (ISO)
To be the care leader in tertiary level and higher with excellent service with emphasis on safety, quality, and trust toward the medical center for excellence, service innovation, and leading the treatment standard to society, as well as being accepted for quality patients care in the Asian region