1.The donor can put in a request for the decoration
The Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital will ask royal permission for royal decoration of the donor who donates money or property to the Faculty valued 1,500,000 baht and up. The regulations of asking for royal decoration in accordance with the office of the Prime Minister are as follows:
1. The name printed in the receipt has to be the same name as that of the person who asks for royal decoration.
2. A receipt issued in a company name cannot be used to ask for royal decoration.
3. The evidence of donation used to ask for royal decoration has to be the original and if you have presented it for receiving royal decoration, you cannot use it again.
2. Exemption from treatment cost
Part of the treatment costs will be waived for the donors according to the amount donated (see above) The term “treatment costs” comprises the money which the Faculty of Medicine Siriraj Hospital collects for the treatment service but excludes the treatment costs in the after-office-hour clinic, special nurse fees, artificial organs, equipment for treatments, special examinations which need to be done outside of Siriraj Hospital and other expenses such as telephone bills, electricity costs, drinking water, etc.
3. Engravement of their name